Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Why???

Why do owners like to cum on your face?
Why do they always manage to hit you in the eye?
Why do they always land in your hair?
And is it worse if you were the one giving the hand job at the time?

These are the questions for the day. A day that started out perfectly normal... finally catching up on 'Game of Thrones'. So there we are in bed, watching the big screen and He decides to have an orgasm break... as you do. Make me cum, was the request. I want to cum on your face was the addendum. You know for the record... those things seem to have very little accuracy when aimed.  In fact one is starting to see why they are normally confined to narrow channels in the body.

A theory that was tested later on when as the show finished... what a crappy cliffhanger might one add. We had another go at that sex thing... you know where there is physical activity on both parts. It went a lot better than last time. Well it was until He made one laugh and then the coughing started up again, but by then we had both cum so...
Sighs He just wanted one small slave to get off him
Bastard!

4 comments:

Conina said...

They don't always want to come on your face, I reckon. ;)

ancilla_ksst said...

In the eye is the worst.

Master's piece said...

@Conina You know one is starting to suspect that is because their aim isn't as good as they claim :)

@ancilla_ksst It's bad, but the hair has to be washed...

Butterfly Flip said...

I have to be honest, I hate cum on my face, it really actually makes me seriously mad lol. I much prefer it elsewhere :D

Flip x