Friday, April 5, 2013

A whine... without cheese

Tonight there was five minutes to start sorting out the winter clothes. Yes it has finally happened. Winter is starting to arrive... so excited. There are so many clothes ready for winter to go with the new boots. Well that was before the wardrobe incident...

Yes that's right. It seems one might have underestimated how much weight was going to be lost before it arrived. All those fabulous sexy jeans that He actually approved? There is one pair that fits and one that is holding on until winter is officially here... you know with cold weather. Then one deeply suspects it will go sorry... we are working on your complaint L

The stupid thing is that in real terms one has only lost about 1 kg (about 2 lbs) in the last two months and yet it has translated into a clothing size. It probably means the next fat test will be very interesting because to do that fat has gone down and muscle has gone up... theoretically. At the last fat test one was holding about as much muscles as a female can hold... so that is going to be very interesting.

Anyway the long and the short of this is...
What has one learnt from all of this?
Never, ever assume you know what a body is capable of... sometimes it just might surprise you
Never spend that kind of money on a hot frock as a reward to yourself... no matter how hot it looks at the time
Never, ever buy clothes unless they are on sale and are for now... until this journey has finished

Mind you the feelings of annoyance were offset by the fact that He weighed in at just shy of his first goal weight. So we did a quick rummage through His t-shirts as a reward. There were a few favourites that didn't make the cull. Feeling somewhat... petty vindictive spiteful oh hell even one small slave can't put a positive spin on that feeling... the hand reached into the wardrobe for one of His major goal t-shirts. A Joy Division (Love Will Tear Us Apart) t-shirt from when we first met. He suddenly needed to get showered ready for work...
Coward!
Come back and face your reward like a man

Sighs loss really doesn't bring out the best in one at all...

4 comments:

Turfdawg82 said...

I am starting to go through the wardrobe change as well. Mine is a little different though, while I have gained 12 lbs, I have lost an inch on my waist. The fruits of heavy lifting 6 days a week and high protein Intake. This sucks for me because I was a 33 waist ( impossible to find) so I've worn 34's. which are way too big now that I'm a 32.

P.S. I have thwarted the google with my name issue!!!

Turfdawg82 said...

I am starting to go through the wardrobe change as well. Mine is a little different though, while I have gained 12 lbs, I have lost an inch on my waist. The fruits of heavy lifting 6 days a week and high protein Intake. This sucks for me because I was a 33 waist ( impossible to find) so I've worn 34's. which are way too big now that I'm a 32.

P.S. I have thwarted the google with my name issue!!!

Sarah said...

It's definitely a good problem to have! I, too, am having a wardrobe change and would like to have more of one, but it seems I've plateaued. Last summer I sewers tucks in all my shorts and just dealt with the tops. But this summer I bought some new things. And if I happen to lose the last 9 pounds (or one more size) then I guess I'll "deserve" to get new things again. Enjoy your new stuff!

Master's piece said...

@Turfdawg82 That is a great gain. Well done, though a shame about the trousers. We both know the cost of replacing a wardrobe :(
Oh and congratulations on thwarting google... that little glitch was special... even for google :/

@st Keep up the good work. Plateaus are frustrating, but sometimes the body just needs some time to work things out.