Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Positive affirmations

He woke one up sneaking out of the house to go to gym. It gave one enough time to wake up, crawl towards coffee and put on a load of washing. He came back declaring that he felt pumped.
Peering at Him with a jaundiced and cynical eye one said, so you felt bloated and sluggish after the food of yesterday. It was a free day and we had the most divine lunch, followed by an excellent dinner at our Tuesday night vanillas that was finished with baked cheesecake... three different flavours of baked cheesecake. In hindsight the third flavour might have been a bit much...

No, I feel pumped. Stop spoiling my pitch. I feel pumped. I feel pumped. He recited in the same tone a small child sings I can't hear you, I can't hear you.
The jaundiced eye turned more concerned as one wondered out loud if He had been taken over by some strange otherworld creature...
I feel pumped. I go to the gym because I enjoy it and it is good for me. I go to the gym... His voice trailed off as he headed towards the laundry to strip off.
Obviously the gym air con is inadequate for this time of the year and He was about to have some sort of seizure... This is not the man one has known for fifteen years.

OMG it's happened! All those times people on forums have declared that they can turn at any time and become dangerous limb chopping monsters... It's finally happened. Of course He's become more of a self harmer than actually dangerous to one small slave, but it's only a matter of time. This is obviously the first sign
Sighs and He seemed so sane... yesterday

3 comments:

ancilla_ksst said...

You better start baking some cheesecakes and cookies then to slow him down again :).


People grow, they change, they go to the gym for a few weeks and then slack off again...

Master's piece said...

Or worse they cook biscuits and sausages... which sounded very tasty might one add :D

ancilla_ksst said...

I love biscuits and sausages....mmmm. We went to the gym yesterday. Briefly. But my arms were sore from the weights. I think we will go again tomorrow. I'm really glad I have my back massage-y chair. It really does pretty well for a chair.