Sunday, February 17, 2013

Shine a little light

On the fourteenth day of holidays... more of a whimper than a song... the twoo love sodomised me...

The day got off to a very rocky start due to that migraine. In fact it was nearly lunch time when one emerged for the second time... well one had made breakfast and then headed back to bed... shaky and weak as a kitten, to make lunch. Slowly as the room righted itself, thanks to food and a shower, and the colour returned, His attentions turned less solicitous and more lecherous...

That was how one was hustled back to the bedroom for some rough anal sex
Before...
During...


... and afterwards

The man does believe in the idea that you use it or lose it...
Of course sometimes it would be nice if He used someone else's...
Um?
Hello?
Anyone?
Anyone at all?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always make me smiles, sometimes grin and occasionally laugh out loud. This made me laugh. It is such a joy to read Your blog!

But what is the thing called on the photo? (yes I am at times green as grass) For me both exciting and scary as a speculum which I personally hate....

love
ara

Master's piece said...

@ara So you are one of those that come to laugh at one small slave's expense... adds name to list -.-
Seriously it is an anal speculum. They have three prongs, but otherwise they work just like the kind so many of us are familiar with. And they are just as cold :(

ancilla_ksst said...

Sorry, I'm a long way from Australia, and my ass is owned and unavailable for loan, but otherwise I'd help you out. Maybe. LOL

Master's piece said...

You know one is seriously thinking that it may be time to rebrand Him... something kinder and more considerate perhaps? Would that help?

Storm said...

It really is all in the marketing.

I'm not sure that attempting to go for kinder and more considerate is going to work--people might not fall for it.

Maybe something along the lines of "Deliciously sadistic and delightfully adventurous Master in need of another toy to play with."

I think "play" is the keyword there--avoiding terms like "torture" and "horse speculum" might also be helpful...

Master's piece said...

@lil Hmm... you might be on to something there. Play does sound delightfully benign ;)

Sqoodd said...

"Of course sometimes it would be nice if He used someone else's...
Um?
Hello?
Anyone?
Anyone at all?"

Hence of the many reasons, I wish to own 2 female slaves/subs, or at least have 2 in my home so I can 'share the wealth' so to speak.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I never laugh at your expense, you simply have that kind of endearing edge in the way you post. Next to that a brutal honesty I adore.

Three prongs... that sounds even more scary delightful. And cold... How can these things be both so horrid and lovely.