Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sore loser

He sat there on the couch in that in between state of awake and about to fall off the perch. Having been up since the night before and with only a short nap in the late afternoon, it was hardly a surprise.
Are you going to sleep?
Yep, right after you ride me into a coma He replied
That's a bit presumptuous isn't it?
It a bit presumptuous that you think you have a choice He shot back
Yeah well frankly one's presumptions are preferable to yours.

Hmm... thinking about it, one can't help but feel that conversation was why one found oneself in a reverse cowgirl with both holes stuffed... in spite of the squeaks of protest. 

4 comments:

ancilla_ksst said...

Ahahhahahaha- see, fair is fair. :)

ancilla_ksst said...

(I didn't learn my lesson about being mean, did I?)

Master's piece said...

No, no you did not :P
Mind you it would be a shame if you started now :D

ancilla_ksst said...

I more aim for entertaining than nice, many times. :p