Saturday, June 8, 2013

Compassion through the looking glass

Might not be back from the gym when you come home tomorrow morning
He looked up from the computer and raised an eyebrow
Well the body is doing its pretend period thing and one might sleep in
That's OK He said in an understanding tone
The slave senses started to tingle...

Yes well one does know you prefer to have one there to greet you, it's just that a run is going to be needed... Whispers there's cake on the horizon you see
Really its OK He repeated. I do understand. Besides it will give me a perfect opportunity to punish you

Standing there one blinked at Him in disbelief
There's still that whip I haven't had a chance to try out yet He said
You know one doesn't think that understand means what you think it does and since when do you need an excuse to punish?
Oh I don't really; it just seemed like a fun idea He beamed happily... revealing too many teeth for comfort

Mutters don't think that means what He thinks it means either

1 comment:

ancilla_ksst said...

Oh, tricky, that false compassion.

I received some of that "punishment" this morning for something I didn't know was not allowed, but ex post facto never hinders him a a bit. So I take it as another "just because".