Monday, June 3, 2013

The predicament of sex

There are those who believe that oral sex is un-masterly. They see performing oral sex as an innately submissive act. Thankfully He is not one of those people. It's one of those sexual acts that He enjoys.

He enjoys it in part because he is very good at it, in fact he has elevated it to something of an art form and one says that as a woman who has slept with a lot of people of both genders...
There is this little misconception that women are going to be good at oral sex... yeah not a given one is sorry to say. It's like all arts; it needs to be practised.
And He enjoys it because he likes to torture one with it.

And you know as the person with every fibre of their being sobbing, screaming and begging for release...
Yeah have to say one didn't feel too in control at all...
And there was certainly no control over the noise of the orgasm when He finally allowed it...
In fact there are probably a few neighbours who are wondering what the fuck we were doing...
'Cos the sound wasn't exactly human J

2 comments:

Conina said...

Yeah, no, gotta say I definitely feel uber-controlled when my husband has his face buried between my legs. It's inescapable, it's undeniable.

(like herpes)

(sorry, Rock of Ages quote)

I suppose it's all in the attitude.

ancilla_ksst said...

Hmmm, as one who has had sex with very few people of either gender, I just had to ask today how I was doing on that front, or if I could do anything better. Happy to say I got a glowing report from her.