Friday, June 14, 2013

I wanna pony

Well He says it's my birthday coming up I think I'd like a threesome. You'd better start looking; there isn't that much time.

Yeah... see He wants a very special pony... the kind with a horn on its head. Now personally one would like the free time needed to wade through the crazy that little idea will generate. Life being what it is though, one deeply suspects that neither of us is going to be getting what we want. If only 'cos He wants the rarest of the rare... a girl unicorn. Now if He was reasonable and wasn't so fussy it would be a simple matter of dropping him off at the nearest beat and...

Sighs but no... He's not reasonable L

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, not the same thing...

http://www.shopplasticland.com/fashion/p/P20601107.html

ancilla_ksst said...

Interesting! Are you going to try to find him this unicorn, or is he looking himself? What is he so picky about? Looks? Personality? Ongoing relationship possibilities? All of the above?

Master's piece said...

@ancilla_ksst Oh He's pretty easy going about looks and what have you. And we have always been open to the idea of a more permanent relationship with a third. It's just that He wants a sane female. Actually one small slave wants sane as well... Part of Him believes that the crazy/ hot scale can be endured for one night while one remains unconvinced by his arguments :)
You've hung out on Fet... you know how hard it is to find sane Sighs in exasperation... He might as well want the stars and the moon

@themonkey Those are so cute that you could put a link in any blog post... there is no need for relevance :D

ancilla_ksst said...

Did you watch that episode of How I Met Your Mother where Barney explains the crazy/hot scale? I just saw it the other day and your post made me think of that.

I think your odds of finding sane may be hindered by where you live. I heard that everyone in Queensland was crazy as cut snakes. It was probably a slanderous lie, though. I mean, you are there, your M is there, right?

Master's piece said...

LOL That was the best episode of that show ever... and having met some very hot girls over the years... depressingly accurate :(
As for the other... well to be honest it's probably true. It's the heat you see, it gets to everybody eventually :(

c said...

Oh, if I was a) in Queensland and b) not happily married and owned, I'd be your unicorn in a heartbeat! :-) I'm sane! I promise!

(It feels very safe and non-threatening to declare those kinds of things since a and b aren't likely to ever come true...)

Master's piece said...

@c LOL Thank you very much for your kind offer... the sanity bit was very reassuring :D