Saturday, February 4, 2012

Being unfaithful

As some of you know one really doesn't function first thing without coffee. Actually that is a massive understatement... we are talking crawling to the edge of awareness here.  And one isn't proud... there have been times when it is literally hot water swirled around the nearly empty coffee jar. It was desperate times calling for desperate measures.

Now as many of you know there is an ally in this need in the form of morning mouse. But lately there has been someone new... someone blue and fabulous. Someone given to one small slave by Him for Christmas... and might one add she is less inclined to judge this need than he is. So without further ado let one introduce you to the new love of one's life...


Though it is worth noting that one has always loved her... just this one contains coffee J

5 comments:

Storm said...

Ooh, I got a cup for Christmas...It says "off with their heads" and has a crown.
For some reason it was Not given to me by my husband. Maybe he thought it would give me bad ideas?

Unknown said...

I got a mug for christmas too, one side says naughty, the other side says nice :D

impy said...

Ooooo I LOVE that cup! And yes without coffee the world is dark or I am just asleep.

Master's piece said...

~sighs~ she is such a babe

MsSparkles said...

That's hot