Sunday, July 24, 2011

Master says...

Interesting post the other morning. The one about hair? Yes, that one He replied. The whole thing was just daft some of the responses were completely out of proportion to the act. It's hair for fucks sake!

Well just so we are quite clear you will not be shaving yours off. Seriously it is the only way to get this hair back... it's that or grow it out and that is going to look vile. I don't care. If it is done that way you will be wearing wigs until it grows back. You're kidding, right? No I am not.

Sighs what is it about hair that brings out the twooly irrational in people L

3 comments:

Unknown said...

inoright? My hair is almost down to my waist. It gets caught in the damndest places (think car door) when down, so I'm constantly putting it up. When I make mention of getting a haircut what I get is "no you're not". Now I understand that it's a handy handle, but he's NOT gonna use it to tie to the anal hook without the benefit of rope cause that's just -ewww-. But I think that's what he's going for.

Master's piece said...

Yanno we want pics of that... right? :D

Unknown said...

*snort* NOT