Friday, August 10, 2012

Bowling for fun and sport

As some of you know many people who comment on this blog are known from other places. You may have also noticed that some of them take great pleasure in trying to aim one small slave straight under the bus... actually some of you seem to have hopped on that particular bus as well... with far more enthusiasm than good manners would dictate might one add. Anyway, every once in a while one gets the opportunity to return the favour...
So with no further ado may one introduce you to ancilla_ksst and her new blog
A slave to Master.

No need for thanks ancilla_ksst... happy to help a fellow blogger J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am known especially for my enthusiasm, Piece, and I do have excellent manners when I choose. Let me exercise them right now, and make this an official Thank You note, for the bus pass, I'll use it wisely (and with great enthusiam).

Master's piece said...

LOL She needs friends to... encourage her :D

ancilla_ksst said...

I have to say thanks anyway, because without MP encouraging me I would never have started a blog at all, at least not this type of blog. I'm going to have fun with it. There are little pieces of my life in there.