Friday, March 11, 2011

Sad... a lot of us have it

We lived in their relationship vicariously through their blog and posts on boards all over the world. At what may be the end, we are left to ponder... mainly out of self interest might one add... where did it go wrong? They seemed so happy, so together, so in love. It serves to remind us all that relationships are the fragile things that bind imperfect beings together. And it makes us all the more grateful for what we have.

May you make it back.

5 comments:

little monkey said...

me too...

Sadist's magick said...

yep, and me
and add my thoughts and hopes to 'may you make it back' ..

Dina said...

Speaking of those who are hopefully well ... I saw that there is a Tsunami alert in New Zealand (amongst other places), caused by an earthquake in Japan. I hope yours, those in New Zealand, are well.

Master's piece said...

Shit, better go and check the baby's Fb account :(

serene said...

I did not know her and I rarely post on Fet, but I loved reading her comments and her blog and also his comments.

I hope they make it back too.